- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. try to check if the volume up or down is working,if not, remove the battery cover and dismantle the lower panel at the back using a T6 precision screw,unscrew 2 screws and by using your thumbnail look for edge cover,insert and lift it up gentle (remember that a flex connector is attach on the right side If done,check the volume switch and remove the circular metal (keypad membrane) that is volume high and low apparently.clean it and align it when returning back before assembling it(might some shortage or hang buttons that's why keys are not working).,also try to check if the flex connector or socket is clean as well as the board socket connector cause keypad function has the line with it.assemble it and try if its working.
2. If the method above fails,need to replace the keypad flex cable.it maybe to risky for you to do cause the keypad connector is connected at the upper flip panel.i maybe reliable if you continue and there's a chance to break the lcd cause upper portion is to hard to dismantle.better bring it a mobile service center for keypad flex replacement.