Question about Casio Watches
Try setting the crown to position 2 - i.e. the position normally used to adjust the date. Then use the top and bottom stopwatch buttons to adjust the minute hand and 1/10th hand respectively.
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
advance the mode 6 times to H S mode and push left upper button till the digital time flashing, then push rigth doun or up buttons to advance, please read manuals
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
Try this: pull out crown to the first click, then push and hold button at 2 o'clock. When the hand is adjusted to the desired time, push the crown back in.
If thi do not work, do the same using the button at 4 o'clock.
Rate me, please.
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
When you reset the big seconds hand to zero, the hour and the minute hand are not engaged in this function, so, there is no fault with the watch movement.
Do as follows:
1) pull out crown and set the hour and minute hands at 6 o'clock (they must be lined perfectly in opposite directions)
2) push the crown in half way back (not completely)
3) push and hold the button at 2 o'clock (set the big seconds hand to zero) and release it when done
4) when big seconds hand is zeroed push the crown back in
5) pull the crown out again and set desired time
6) push the crown back in.
If all actions described do not work, you will have to visit your nearest watch repair shop and ask to refit chronograph hand as in this case it is out of balance (not pointed at exact mark).
Rate me, please.
Posted on Apr 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2011 | Callaway Golf Unisex CY2085 Collection...
Aug 05, 2009 | Watches
Apr 03, 2009 | Watches
Jan 23, 2009 | Tag Heuer Link Automatic Chronometer...
Jul 16, 2008 | Casio Watches
Mar 16, 2008 | Watches
Jan 10, 2008 | Giorgio Armani Classic AR5326 Wrist Watch
190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!