Question about HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My HP D7360 won't print. Its says the "ink system has failed. Unable to print. Refer to printer Doc. Error: 0xc05d1281" Now, I lifted the printer up and it sounds like a screw bouncing around on the inside. How do I take this thing apart to find the screw and put it back in it's place???
Posted on Jul 26, 2010
I had the same problem and this is how I fixed it... It is hard to get the cover off (and it's not the top cover, but the one on the right side as facing), but once you do follow the directions below.
- Turn off power and unplug from power source.
- Open right side of printer (looking at the front).
- Disconnect by pulling gently, both white flat ribbon cables off the main circuit board.
- Plug in power source and turn printer on. Wait till you get a error message and push "Ok".
- Unplug power source.
- Reconnect the flat ribbon cables by aligning and carefully pushing into the conectors on the main circuit board.
- Plug in power source and turn printer on (Printer preparing occurred).
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
SOURCE: My HP Photosmart D7360 will
I have the same problem. I just re-installed all ink cartridges into my printer from the first actual cartridges given to me with the printer and the black ink doesn't work. I contacted HP and they told me that I needed to change my black ink, after I already told them that I have tried 2 new ink cartridges in the system. I went out and bought another one thinking that this would fix the problem, and it didn't. I contacted HP again and I was told that it was the printer that was broken. The actual black ink section was faulty. Since it was a year and a month since I bought the product it was not under warranty, so nothing could be done but to buy another faulty piece of merchandise from HP. I could also service it, but that was never given a price tag. If you want my opinion don't purchase anything from HP again, I know I won't.
Posted on Aug 19, 2009
I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
1) Press * and # at the same time
2) Press 1, 2, 3 and “support R0632M” should display
3) Press > and “information menu” should display
4) Press > and “configuration menu” should display
5) Press OK and “hardware failure status” should display
6) Press OK “failure status: clear”. Press OK to clear
7) Press CANCEL
8) Press CANCEL
9) Press CANCEL
10) Turn printer off, unplug power cord for 2 minutes, and plug cord back in then turn printer back on.
Posted on Mar 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2015 | HP Photosmart D7360 Digital Photo Inkjet...
you need more help come back.
/ thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Dec 20, 2010 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 13, 2010 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 03, 2010 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 30, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart C4480 All-in-One Printer ...
Jun 12, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 10, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 28, 2017 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 18, 2014 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
2,372 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: