Question about Pocket Health & Beauty
Posted on Jul 17, 2019
SOURCE: conair scale ww36gd err reading
I have a WW36DG digital scale and most of the instructions are the same, so far as I can see. When you tap on the scale, 888.888 appears. It is just seting itself. If you step on the scale before it reads 00.0 it wil give you a Err signal. If you stepped on the scale after it read 00.0, and an Err signal appears, either your battery is very low or it is malfunctioning. it does have a 10 year warranty on it. For the person wanting to set the scale, here are the directions. Good luck.
Weight Watchers® Body Fat Monitor
1. Tap center of scale platform with foot to activate digital display (display will
2. Wait for "0.0" to appear in display window.
3. You are now ready to input your personal data. Firmly press the SET button
located below the display.
Enter User Number
• P-01 will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to select your individual user
number (Ten user numbers available: P-01 through P-10)
• When selected user number appears in display, press SET
button to save user number
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your height
• "Ht" (height) will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to scroll to your height measurement
• Press SET button to save height
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your age
• "Age" will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to scroll to your age
• Press SET button to save age
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your gender
• The gender icons will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to select male or female icon
• Press SET button to save gender
• The scale is now ready for you to weigh yourself and to
determine percentage of body fat
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
Press the scale once with your foot. All screen options should display to initialize and then go to 0.0. Now step on the scale. It should read out your correct weight. If not, first remove and replace the battery for reset. If still not, replace the battery. If still not it's ready for return or replacement. Hope it works! Dave - CA
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
SOURCE: Conair WW41 Scale
To totally reset the scale and remove any old data in the users take battery out for 2 hours.
To use the USER functions:
Tap scale to turn it on
When you see "0.0" press
Press SET button. "P-1" will appear and blink
Use UP/DOWN button to select a user number
once desired user number (1-4) appears press SET button to confirm
when 0.0 appears step on scale this will enter your starting weight
press SET to confirm
scale automatically sets a goal weight of 10% below starting. you can raise or lower it by using arrow buttons-Press SET to confirm
tap, see 0, select user number. Scale displays start weight, then goal weight then 0.0 and you weigh yourself. In the smaller windows it will display last weight and the difference between current and last weight then diff between current and start then diff between current and goal
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
i believe that, like most electronic scales, the first time you get on the scale you must step off to allow it to zero itself. Then step back on to get your correct weight.
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
SOURCE: PROBLEM WITH WEIGHT CALIBRATION
Calibration procedure for Robinair AC machine.
NOTE:FOR SCAL CALIBRATION YOU SHOULD HAVE 9KG/20LB OF WEIGHT.From main menu go to change default (press 8787 for old type machine or 5454 new type machine)
then press enter/start key.after enter to default nenu you have to select calibrate scal option.press again enter/start key then follow the on scree message.once you done so,press stop/exit key to complete the prcess.
Posted on Aug 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: