Question about LG Computers & Internet
Try a reset. The Reset button is on the front panel in the bottom right corner. Once you open the cover you will need a long pin to push the reset button hole. Be patient as it takes a while to boot up.
Posted on Jul 12, 2019
SOURCE: LG KG800
PHONE UNLOCK PROCEDURE
Please follow the instructions below to unlock your LG KG800 handset:
1. Insert a Vodafone Australia working SIM card.
2. Ensure the phone is charged and then switch the phone on.
3. Enter 2945#*7101# while in standby mode
4. Select Menu, then go to Settings > Security > SIM Lock > Network
5. Select Deactivate and enter the 8-digit NCK unlocking code provide for your handset..
6. The handset will be unlocked automatically and will display "Done".
Posted on Mar 03, 2008
SOURCE: PLEASE HELP UNLOCK MY LG
type 2945#*# and a engineering menu will appear select factory reset and you will reset all your unlock codes to 0000 or the default password provided by manufacturer.
Posted on Jun 04, 2009
If your phone can still enter boot loader mode or can connect to computer, try to flashing with your backup(if you have), or try to re-flashing with another monster pack.
hope this will help you.
Posted on Jun 06, 2009
SOURCE: need manaul
Thank you and enjoy,
Posted on Dec 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
Jun 02, 2013 | LG Rumor Touch
Dec 18, 2012 | Xerox WorkCentre 7425 7428 7435 7525 7525...
Sep 16, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!