- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Does your user name and password have administrative rights on the computer? If not then you may need try with a user that does. I have run into some software that will throw a similar error if the folder already exists.
Great question and there are two way export date. Please follow step by step instruction.
In the Balance sheet screen click E : Export or press Alt+E.
Select the required language from the list of Languages displayed.
Select a format from the list of Formats displayed.
By default, the exported file will be stored in C:\Program Files\Tally.ERP 9 for Windows 7 and C:\Tally.ERP 9 for Windows XP operating systems
Press Enter to accept the default Output Filename or type the filename of your choice in order to save the file with a different name.
Press Enter to accept the default Output Sheet Name.
To update the existing file select Yes in Update Existing File.
To format the contents of the file select Yes in Excel (Spreadsheet) formatting.
Select Yes for the Field withColour, to retain the background colour in the exported file.
selecting the ASCII (Comma Delimited) format, the user can export all the reports or data from Tally.ERP 9. The data exported is converted to plain text separated with commas and stored in a file with the extension .txt. This file format is widely used for emailing and used for importing data into another company using Tally.ERP 9
Please follow the following steps for create tally.net id.
Go to Gateway of Tally
1. Press Ctrl+K: Control Center or press Ctrl+K.
2. The remote login screen is displayed
3. Enter the required account id in the your email id field and password in your tally.net password field. The password is sent by email separately to the email address provided while activating tally.erp 9.
4. Press enter.
The control center screen
- Select my tall.net accounts.
- The my tally.net accounts screen is displayed.
- Select the required account id
- Press Enter
- The control center screen is displayed
- Select user management and press enter.
- The user management is displayed, along with the details related of the account id.
To create tally.net users, execute the following setps:
- Select standard users from the list of security level.
- Enter the required email id for the remote tally.net user in tally.net id field and press enter.
- Based on you requirement, select the status from the list of status.
- Select end of list.
- Accept to save the new tally.net user that has been created.
I am unable to create a company after installing tally 9 v 2.14 on my system. On clicking create company option in gateway there is an error message sayin\r\n " Exiting Tally! Error in TDR. 'Part:Basic Company' Insufficient Height to Allocate" please help
i have tally 7.2 software and i working on tally 7.2 bur before some software was lost and now i have install again tally 7.2 but i have chage the date period 1-4-2010 o 31-3-11 but it accep only 1 and 2 date it is not accepting 3 to 31 date so pls reply solution for this problem my emailid [email protected]