Question about Lands Phones
The screen shows a calling in process, but my phone does NOT! The only way to get the call to stop is by hitting the "use handset" button, end call does not work. It will go on forever, if I don't stop it. It happens when first getting in and starting the car.
SOURCE: Iphone Call Ended
GUYS - GOT THE SOLUTION
Very Simple. Just goto Settings - Phone - Show My Caller ID
Switch it to ON
It solved my problem and shall do yours too. It is caused by the carrier not allowing calls with the Caller ID not provided by the calling device.
Posted on Jan 02, 2008
SOURCE: No dial tone on handset
It may not be registed with the main unit. You may need to register the handset. With my uniden all i have to do is put it in the main base until it says what handset it is (it should be a number).
If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
SOURCE: uniden 5.8Ghz phone.
You need to reset the main base unit. Unplug the power from the back of the base. While the power is disconnected, press and hold the delete key while reconnecting the power. Wait for a long beep tone. When the display shows 88 or P, press play button one time. If you have a phone without an answering machine, disconnect the power from the back of the base, press and hold find hs button while reconnecting power.
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
Please note that your hand receiver has to be off the hook when using the headset.
This is correct, additionally you can use a handset lifter accessory, such as the HL1 or HL10.
Subscribing Headset to Base:
The headset and the base unit are supplied subscribed to each other. However, if you wish to use a replacement headset with the base unit (or if you lose your connection to the base unit), then you must re-subscribe as follows:
1. Return the headset to the charging base.
2. Press and hold both the + and - buttons on the back of the charging base until the red light on the front of the base starts to flash.
3. Let go of both buttons. The red light should continue to flash.
4. Press the mute switch (black wheel on the top of the headset) straight down until a green light appears on the headset, then let go of the wheel, and the light should remain on the headset.
5. Resubscription is finished when the red light on the base is fully illuminated and the green light on the headset disappears.
6. Remove the headset from the charging base lift telephone handset/press headset button if not using a handset lifter. The headset and base should now be connected.
7. If this procedure does not resolve your issue to try a system reset.
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
SOURCE: Phone keeps dropping calls
I found that if I recondition (discharge/charge) the batteries with an aftermarket charger/conditioner the problem goes away for a month or so, and then I recondition them again. I figure the charger and charge indicator **** in some of these phones.
I told Panasonic. I don’t they want to pass this info on.
Posted on Dec 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2017 | Nissan Murano Cars & Trucks
Apr 07, 2017 | 2015 Nissan Murano
Jan 02, 2017 | 2009 Nissan Murano
Feb 03, 2016 | 2005 Nissan Murano
Jan 29, 2015 | 2003 Nissan Murano
Sep 14, 2008 | 2004 Nissan Murano
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!