Question about Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T70 Digital Camera
When I switch it on, it'll start to shake & vibrate. It'll go on for about 20 seconds. I don't know whats wrong with it.Can someone help me please?
On Sony T100 and similar,
its the vibration canceling unit, i had the same problem.
if you have good hads you can fix it.( on your oun risk)
1) disasamble the camera, you will see black plastic box inside, this is he lens unit.
2) on the botom you see 2 scrwes, they are holding the CCD remove them and the ccd unit will come from the lens assembly
3) the next is the stabilizer unit it is the problematic one. it is located on the left side of the lens asebly and is held by 2 screws.
you can test it by puling out the cable connected to it (the conector is just under the lens) and verifign that the problem is solved. ( you can leave it this way it will shoot fine just without the anti shake)
4) to fix it take it out ,remove the plastic cover, you see the lens on a plastic mount it should be glued to the magnet under it. the problem is that the glue fals apart.
remove one of the pins on wich it slides, and take the lens and the magnet out.
5) reglue the magnet and reasemble the camera.
6) power up and test, for me that solved the problem
if you need more help you can mail me at adisarit(et)yahoo(dot)com this is spam mail so be prepared to wait a few days for reply.
i have a document with pictures explaining the process .
Posted on Mar 29, 2011
When switch camera power on.
It will have been shocked more, camera body sway is very serious.
Incamera picture recode mode the LCD screen, images endless shaking,shooting images also show ambiguous state of shock and can not takepictures.
Select view photo features, although you can view photos, but the camera body is still shaking.
SONYT series cameras occur more lens vibrate, the situation that occurredmore frequently occur for no reason except thrown to the camera, orcamera body percussion caused by the
impact occurred this problem for the Anti-shake lenses partially damaged swing non-stop, the user can Obviously, the camera body feel the vibrations shaking the screen image is also endless.
The issue is within the Anti-Shake damage to the lens, so vision resulting from shaking the camera body shake.
Sometimes when the Anti-Shake team when problems arise, LCD screen will also appear error message E: 62:10 or E: 62:12
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
Hi, this is indeed the stabilisator that causes problems as with many other users using Sony camera's. See http://sony-e-62-10.atspace.cc/. A temporary solution is available at Sony 62 10 English
Posted on Nov 25, 2018
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!