Question about Lexmark X2550 All-In-One Printer
I can't find the disc for my Lexmark x2550 printer, I have went to lexmarks site and downloaded the driver but it is still not working, it is still asking me for the disc? HELP
I lost my cd and i cant instal my printer
Posted on Sep 02, 2009
Free download and instructions for installing the Lexmark X2550
All-in-One Printer Driver for Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000,
Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. For those who have lost the
download that link....
OS Type Version Date Added File Size File Type Download Link (About) Windows Vista Driver 126.96.36.199 2008-05-10 82.97 MB exe Lexmark X2550 Windows Vista Printer Driver Download Windows XP Driver 188.8.131.52 2008-05-10 82.97 MB exe Lexmark X2550 Windows XP Printer Driver Download Windows 2000 Driver 184.108.40.206 2008-05-10 82.97 MB exe Lexmark X2550 Windows 2000 Printer Driver Download Windows Vista 64-bit Driver 220.127.116.11 2008-05-10 124.62 MB exe Lexmark X2550 Windows Vista 64-bit Printer Driver Download Windows XP 64-bit Driver 18.104.22.168 2008-05-10 124.62 MB exe Lexmark X2550 Windows XP 64-bit Printer Driver Download
I THINK I HAVE GOT RIGHT PATH FOR U..................ENGOY
must vote for me....
Posted on Aug 24, 2009
I suggest emailing lexmark and telling them u need a disc for a Lexmark X2550 printer. Maybe tell em yours didnt come with one when u bought it and be firm...or you can continue to try and download it from the internet.
Posted on Aug 23, 2009
You may copy and paste the web address below to access the Lexmark X2500 printer driver:
Please use the following steps to download the Lexmark X2500 driver to your desktop:
1. Select "Window XP" from the drop down list
2. Click on "Download Now."
3. On the "File Download" screen, choose "Save."
4. The next screen will be titled "Save As." Choose to "Save in Desktop" and click "OK."
5. You should see files being transferred.
****Note**** If your browser uses a different file downloading format than specified above, you will need to resort to your browsers help files for downloading instructions. The object of steps 1 - 4 is to download the driver to your desktop. This way it is easily accessible.
6. Once the files have completed downloading, double click on the icon with your file name.
7. On the "Win Zip Self-Extractor" screen click "OK." To unzip the downloaded file choose "Unzip."
8. A screen will then display the number of files unzipped successfully, click "OK."
9. Please follow the on screen instructions to complete installation of your Lexmark printer.
Posted on Aug 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
You can download the Lexmark printer drivers from their
support WEB site. Please click on this link and select your model printer to
Usually answered in minutes!