Adding the Exodus addon might be a little hard at first but once you do it a few times it gets much easier as its the same process over and over for each addon. To Install Exodus on Kodi please follow the steps listed below.
1. Add A source for the repository. (kdil.co/repo is the source repo)
2. Name the repository and click ok.
3. Click on install from Zip file. Then find the kdil repo file you just a saved.
4. Then click on the install from repository and find then go the video addons.
5. Once in video addons within the kdil repository, find the Exodus addon, then click on it and then click install.
If you do have trouble installing it please check the link below for a more detailed tutorial with a youtube video to help.
How to Install Exodus New Exodus on Kodi Jarvis 16 Krypton 17 BestBox