Question about Korg Music
(1) Set channel 1 to play.Turn the REC/PLAY key on. Then press the channel key of track 1 (the track you just recorded) to set it to Play (key lit green).
(2) Return to the beginning of the song.Hold down the STOP key and press the REW key to return to the beginning of the song (?p.37 "2. Location").
Posted on Jul 12, 2019
This sounds like a failure of the LCD connections at the LCD sandwich. It may require replacement of the LCD screen. If one is careful and is adept at electronics, one can DIY this. Be caareful to keep track of screws and location and be very careful of the cables within the unit. If you are unsure of your capabilities, best to take this to a competent electronics repair shop.
Posted on Nov 13, 2010
It sounds like the drive isn't working correctly. i suggest taking it to a Korg authourized repair shop to get it looked after as they will have better access to the needed parts. You can find one in your area through this link-
Posted on Mar 02, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2015 | Korg D3200 Digital Studio
Sep 06, 2011 | Korg D3200 Studio Package
Jun 01, 2011 | Korg D3200 Digital Studio
May 20, 2011 | Korg D3200 Studio Package
Apr 20, 2011 | Korg D3200 Digital Studio
• Are the other devices or headphones connected
Check the connections. ........................................ (see p.6)
• Is the power of your amp or mixer turned on?
• Is the [MASTER LEVEL] knob raised?
• Is the Global mode Group 4 "MIDI Local" parameter
Check the setting of this parameter.
• Are the bars of Drawbar 1 or 2 pulled out?
Pull out some of the bars.
Also check out this site and scroll down and do the "Factory reset" by holding down the buttons they say... AND please note that you have to hold them for a while during this.
Mar 08, 2011 | Korg Cx3 61Key Modeled Combo Organ
Feb 21, 2011 | Korg D3200 Studio Package
Nov 12, 2010 | Music
Apr 03, 2009 | Music
134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: