First try to turn off the printer and then turn on again, if the problem still comes then uninstall the printer software and re install again, if the problem still comes then i am afraid the unit is faulty by the functionality with the button control.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have this same model, it's 4 buttons with MODE on bottom left and light on top left. I tried all below doesn't work, but I figured it out. First you have to get it to blink where you would change the hours. The next part is tricky, I can't remember exactly how, but it's either you press the light button together with the top right button, or just repeat pressing the top right button until it cycle to the AM/PM.
mcdevito75 here, The mode button is the button you need to depress to set the mode of the watch. Depress the mode button once, see if anything on the face is blinking, if it is use the set button to adjust the time/date You may have to depress the mode button twice or depress and hold down the mode button a couple of seconds to get the face/display of your watch to blink, after you make 1 adjustment to move to the next depress the mode button again until you get to the next adjustment, or the next function to set on your watch. After you"ve set all the functions depress the mode button again to stop the blinking a show a steady display.
Press and hold the button on the upper left until it displays "HOLD" then wait 'til the light goes out, you'll see the hour-digit blinking, set the hour you want, then for the minutes, press the lower left button. Press and hold the upper left button to set the desired time.
good morning ! to set your baby g casio watch , press the adjust button to make digit blinking when the digit blinking you can chagne the digit press the mode button,and next use the two to chagne digit after seting press the adjust button and the time is gona be normal,thanks po !..
I don't know how much significance this post would make to any now, but I was playing with the watch trying to figure out how to set the time and I have figured it out...
1. Hold the "Adjust" button until where it displays the day of the week starts blinking (This will display the major airport in your area to determine your time zone, mine is "LAX"...to change this, while it is still blinging press either "Time Memo" or "Recieve" to move up or down)
2. Press "Adjust" again so you see "12H" (I guess meaning 12 hour intervals)
3. Press "Mode" (at this point your seconds will start blinking) to change these, againg press "Time Memo" or "Recieve" to move up or down. (usually I skip past the seconds)
4. Repeat step 3 to do your hours, minutes, year, then the date...(order is as follows)
5. When you are done press "Adjust" then everything will stop blinking, and you are done
This is as much as I figured out and I hope this is helpful to anyone that needs it...