Just had a kenmore model# 48106 installed this afternoon. the installer left before making sure it worked. What is happening is that the start light is blinking and nothing happens.
plenty of water pressure/ unit has been unplugged etc./ doors are fully shut etc.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
SInce you don't mention the brand of computer you have, I'll have to be general about this.
1. Go to the Support section of your computer's manufacturer
2. Choose to go to Drivers and Downloads
3. Select you exact model
4. Make sure to select XP as your operating system
5. You need to bookmark the page with the drivers for your computer and then download and install drivers that are described as USB controllers or Chipset drivers....sometimes System Software.
If you can;t figure it out, please repost your request and ask for USB drivers for your exact make and model of computer so we can give you direct links to your drivers.
May be a wire off motor compacitor. You can't see it from the front. The compacitor is facing the back of the dishwasher. You may have to un-install it to check or use a mirror and flashlight. It's located behind the motor on the left side looking from the front of the machine.
you can install a higher temperature cycling thermostat. They normally have a 140* cycling thermostat. Make sure heat element is not broken. Some models have a double element hand only half will work. post make and model
Do any lights stay on or blink if so make sure the printwheel is in correctly, make sure the ribbon and correction tape cassetts are installed correctly, Turn the typewriter off wait 30 seconds then turn it back on if the same thing happens try another printwheel if the same thing happens take in in for repairs.