Question about Vivitar Cameras
The disk may be damaged. If so, you can call Vivitar customer service, they will send you another disk with no issues.
Also your camera can not be connected to the computer while you install the software.
Posted on Dec 27, 2009
This link should take you direct to the vivitar manual for your camera:
Posted on Dec 29, 2009
Testimonial: "Thanks v much for instruction manual for vivitar X327 digi camera. Very helpful"
Could not find a download for you on their website.
You know you can download your pictures manually without the image manager. From the manual:
1. Use the USB cable that came with your camera to connect your camera to your computer.
2. A window appears with a list of options, select Open folder to view files and click OK.
3. Open the DCIM folder and the folder inside to view the media files.
4. Select the media and copy the files from this folder into your computer. Optionally, select the files and choose Copy from the Edit menu. Then select a folder and choose Paste from the Edit menu.
5. We recommend that you copy the images into the Pictures/My Pictures folder and the videos into the Videos/My Videos folder.
6. Do not disconnect the cable during transfer. Doing so will cancel the transfer of any files on their way to your computer.
If you still want to try to get the Image Manager software, I would suggest contacting Vivitar support at:
In the US: 1-800-592-9541
In the UK: 0-800-917-4831
In case you do not have a manual, here is a link:
Thanks for using Fixya.
Happy New Year!
Posted on Dec 30, 2009
cantact vivitar at www.vivitar.com you can e-mail or call technical support. they should be able to get you a replacement
Posted on Apr 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2018 | Vivitar Cameras
Feb 23, 2015 | Vivitar ViviCam Cameras
Feb 26, 2013 | Vivitar 3-in-1 Digital Camera - Model...
Dec 25, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 25 Digital Camera
Dec 17, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 5024 Digital Camera
Nov 19, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 25 Digital Camera
Aug 10, 2010 | Vivitar DVR 850W Flash Media Camcorder
Apr 28, 2010 | Cameras
Jan 25, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 8018 Digital Camera
Dec 30, 2009 | Cameras
Mar 29, 2019 | Vivitar Cameras
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!