- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you need to download from hp website english rom image
and you need to change first 3 bytes ins,de rom image with hex editor
when you open rom image with hex editor you can see first 3 bytes ENG means English language and your device have Korean language KOR so you need to change first 3 bytes orginal English language to KOR and save it and update your device rom image via USB
Mem cards are added as storage cards and do not add up to your iPaq RAM.
You can use mem cards to add up space to install applications. (ie. it is something similar to installing a new Harddrive on your PC). However the physical RAM of your iPaq cannot be extended.
PocketPC programs have small RAM requirements so your PDA's built-in RAM will suffice.
As far as the maximum card size if I understood your question right, if your iPaq comes with Windows Mobile v5 or earlier, it supports SD cards up to 2GB and perhaps some non SDHC standard SD cards up to 4GB. If you can upgrade to WM6, then WM6 supports SDHC cards, so you can install >4GB cards.
01) Press and hold down the "Calendar" and "iPAQ Wireless" buttons.
02) While holding down these buttons, use the stylus to lightly press the "Reset" button/hole on the back of the iPAQ until the screen goes blank.
03) Release the "Calendar" and "iPAQ Wireless" buttons.
04) Press the "Reset" button/hole again (so that it resets/powers on.)