Question about Microsoft Windows Xp Home Edition Sp2 English Mlp Na Only Additional License (n0901086) for PC
After connecting to a website i get a pop-up stating "a runtime error has occurred" each time i change a page. Debug cannot fix it and when i click "no" after being asked if i want debug, it goes away While on that page.
Please tell me some detail about ur problem,
1. Operating System + itz Service Pack edition?
2. Browser Name & Edition?
3. Your System Model?
Posted on Jan 06, 2012
Try Using Mozilla Firefox as your browser.
Posted on Mar 09, 2008
1. install Internet explorer version 6 or 7
2. install service pack 4 if it is Windows 200,
3 install service pack 2 if it is Windows xp
4.install the windows updates up to date
definetly will fix the problem
Posted on Nov 30, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
1) Since Runtime error 2400 is related to missing DLL files, you can re-register the registry list to fix Runtime error 2400 issue. For example, if you encounter Runtime error 2400 at dll files, to re-register the file, please do this:
1. Click Start-Run
2. Type in regsvr32 c:windowssystem32dllfile Download Repair tools
3. Re-start your computer
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: