Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
I keep getting a flashing "H" & "F" after the wash has started then stops shortly into the cycle. What does that mean?
How do you check to see if pressure switch is good?
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
No water detected entering machine or Pressure switch trip not detected.
If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine and then valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed.
If the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow meter has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the error code will flash.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
1. Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
2. Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves
3. Verify inlet valve operation
1. Verify Drain pump operation
2. Pressure Switch Hose is in good condition and properly connected to Tub and Pressure switch
Posted on Nov 30, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: