How do you reset forgotten parental control password?
A couple years ago I made a parental control password and since I never really touched the parental control password. I have forgotten what it is and I need to know how to reset it. Please help!!!
do no know the parental control password to unlock all channels
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: How do you reset forgotten parental control password?
Disconnect power to the TV. The power interruption will allow you to reset the parental control password to the default password of 0000.
To change the password after disconnecting the power, do the following:
1. Press the Menu button on the remote.
2. Arrow up / down to SET LOCK CODE
The lock icom will appear
3. Arrow left / right to operate
4. Press 0 to access the lock code
5. The first digit will be highlighted.
Arrow left / right to select the number
Arrow up / down to move to the next digit
4. Continue to follow these directions for all 4 code numbers.
5. Arrow up / down to FINISH
6. Arrow left / right to save settings and exit.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello, please run a recovery password application in to your system to recover the password you have provided. You can search the application recovery password using www.google.com. Try to type the application name in the search box in google then press enter.
for the phillips and magnavox tv sets the code is 0711, then open the menu setting restet the code to something easy to remember , or what i would do is completly disable the child lock by going to that option in parental settings.try it hope it works!