When i try to save any songreceived through bluetooth,it shows me the following message-- Music player:Not enough memory t operform operaton.Delete some data first.The memory has 800MB free space and teh songs are of 6MB
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Did you save music files on phone memory? If yes , it is time to move it to your memory card. Also check for other big files that still keep in phone memory. If able , just move also your theme files to memory card. Move / delete also old messages files, games (if any), etc in phone memory.
Like computer, your phone need enough space for caching.
Hi, Instead of playing mp3 player directly, go to the folder where you have saved your songs and play a song.If this will play with the music player then go to the music player at the same time by going back.
Otherwise, eject the memory card and then re-enter. Try to play mp3 player.
try to save your music and video files in your memory card. maybe some of it are saved in your phone memory. try to move those into your memory card. or if your had acquired your music/video via bluetooth, try to save that into your memory card and DELETE them out of your inbox. that will solve your problem.
I had a similar problem, and I was able to solve the problem by simply following the below steps.
1. If probably your phone has a bluetooth device and you have been receiving gallery files(i.e. Photos, Musics or Videos) via bluetooth, note that this files are stored too on your phone memory not the memory cards and this may consume space on the phone memory. So, try and move those files that you received via bluetooth in your received folder on your phone memory to the location of your memory card. This may probably free the space on your phone.
2. if you have been receiving bluetooth files as a message into your phone depending on the type of phone you are using, simply save them into your memory card by selecting the memory card path and delete them after saving so as to free space on the phone memory. Then try to delete as well some unwanted or junk messages from your phone in have more space on your phone memory.
Hope the information actually help. Regards
all of the files that you send in a phone via bluetooth is normal to recieved into inbox messages. once you recieve the file open it in the inbox, then goto options and save it to memory card.after that you can now delete it on your inbox.Goto music player and and goto option then click update music library, you can now play all of the music that you sent.hope this helps..enjoy
Ok first,transfer all your data to memory card using fexplore or file manager then check ur phone memory if it dont work try this 1. first type dis code *#7370# then press yes and then put your security code and it will format ur phone.
WARNING: remove ur memory card and try the second solution
and all data of phone memry will b erased