Question about HP DeskJet 3325 InkJet Printer
Hi anybody help me my printer wont accept paper unless i push the papaer inside i've trying to do this always...does anyone know the problem?tnx
Posted on Jun 16, 2010
The reason it's not agood idea to pull from the front is, there is a sensor there and by pulling it the opposite way you can break the sensor and it will cost you more to replace tiny piece of plastic.
Best way is to try to remove the back or take it out piece by piece
Posted on Nov 29, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
To clear a paper jam
1. Remove the paper from the paper tray.
2. If you are printing labels, verify that a label did not become detached from the label sheet while passing through the printer.
3. Turn off the printer.
4. Remove the rear access door. Press the handle to the right, and then pull out the door.
5. Remove the paper jam from the back of the printer, and then replace the rear access door securely.
6. If the paper jam cannot be removed from the back of the printer, raise the printer cover, remove the paper jam from the front of the printer, and then lower the cover.
Caution Remove the paper jam carefully as it is possible to damage the printer when removing paper from the front.
7. Reload paper in the paper tray.
8. Turn on the printer.
9. Reprint the document
if this does not help I would suggest installing a new driver from: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=ca&docname=c00211293&product=1839853&
Trust this is helpful. :)
Usually answered in minutes!