You can follow the below steps.....
Locate the Product Key for a Trial productDepending on how the Trial product was obtained (CD/DVD, downloaded, subscription, or preinstalled by the computer manufacturer, system builder, or reseller), the Product Key may be located in one of the following locations:
- Desktop Trial icon when a preinstalled trial is available.
- Sticker on CD case or other packaging.
- Microsoft Product Identifier Card.
- Confirmation e-mail message received from an online download or renewal notice.
If you are unable to locate the Product Key for your Trial product, visit the 2007 Microsoft Office suites Personal Computer Trial Site
for more information on how to request a Product Key. Top of Page
Locate the Product Key for a Full productThe Product Key for a Full product may be located or requested in one of the following locations:
- Sticker on the CD case or other packaging.
- Certificate of Authenticity.
- Confirmation e-mail message received from an online purchase.
Do not lose your Product Key. Keep the packaging, or write the number down and keep it in a safe place. If you do lose your Product Key, read the Microsoft Knowledge Base article How to obtain a new Product Key for an Office program
If you receive an error message or encounter a problem, visit The 2007 Microsoft Office suites Setup Resource Center
for troubleshooting information and how to contact Microsoft Product Support.
Please post your feedback and Vote if the problem resolved as per your satisfaction.