I can't figure out how to set the radio station pre sets
there is no auto presetting available. u have to set all channels in preset manually. if u power off the subwoofer all setting will be erased.for manual preset do the following.
1. Press the FUNCTION button to select "TUNER".
2. Press the FM/AM button to select a band.
3. Select the station you want to listen to (Hold down the TUNING Up or Down button until the
frequency display begins to change. When a station is tuned in, the tuning process will stop automatically.)
when it tune the first station available do the following to preset it,
4 .Press the MEMORY button.( on remote)
5. Within 5 seconds, select a preset channel to store the
station using the PRESET buttons of the remote control
6. Within 5 seconds, press the MEMORY button.(The station is stored and the MEMORY indicator goes off. To store more stations, repeat steps 3 to 6) .
for listening preset ed station ,Press the PRESET button repeatedly until the desired
preset station is found.