Question about Canon Sure Shot 115u II Date 35mm Film Camera
My son needs his camera to work for a photo class. We replaced the battery and the display shows a flashing "H", and will not work. HELP!
SOURCE: canon sure shot 90u
Take the battery out then push some buttons - the zoom buttons or the release button - til the LCD goes blank. This sometimes resets the circuit if there is really no problem. Then reinsert the battery and try again. If the H reappears, there is a problem with your zoom. It'll have to go to a repair shop.
Posted on Dec 01, 2006
The flashing H means hat the camera has detected a hardware fault on starting up. It can also mean that the film has mis-loaded. Try removing the film & then the battery to reset it. Put the battery back & switch on. If it's still doing it then I'm afraid it's got the 'flashing "H" of Doom'. Although this is repairable, it's usually not economically viable.
Posted on Jan 14, 2008
SOURCE: battery problems
Check the battery contacts inside the camera. Use a strong light, and if you see corrosion (black or greenish areas) on the contacts, rub them lightly with a pencil eraser until they are shiny.
Posted on Apr 16, 2008
1. With power off, press the MODE button to select the DATE mode.
2. Press the zoom out (three trees) button for more than two seconds to enter the date/time set mode.
3. Press the zoom out (three trees) button to select year, month, day, hour, or minute (selected number will flash).
4. Use the zoom in (one tree) button to advance the number.
5. Repeat steps 3. and 4. to set each value.
6. Press the zoom out (three trees) button until the colon (in the hours:minutes) is flashing. When the colon stops flashing, date and time setting is completed.
7. Press the MODE button and the power will switch off.
Posted on Apr 17, 2008
try this website.
I checked it out but looks like they don't have the manual but they can do support by email.
Posted on Jul 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: