When I bought my Panasonic RR-US395, I was a PC user and file transfers worked just fine. But now I only have a Mac and it doesn't appear to be compatible. Is there any way to make this thing work with a Mac? I hate to go buy a new recorder when this one is still totally functional.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I am assuming you are aware that this software is not available anywhere for the Mac. With that said, I only see two options for you (don't laugh at the obvious one):
1. Upload to a Windows based PC or PDA and transfer to the Mac.
2. Install a virtual environment for the Mac that supports Windows.