- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
sounds like the cooling fan has came adrift or stopped working , this will cause the magnatron ( the microwave generator ) to overheat tripping the over temperature stat ,so fix the cooling , but be sooooooooooooo carefull in there , microwaves + really high voltages , not really a job for a non electrician/microwave tech
Does the digital display light up at all? Is it completely dead? Are you sure it has power? Have you tried another outlet? If the outlet is good and the unit is completely dead, the internal fuse may have blown. You can try to take the cover off (with the unit unplugged) and look for a blown fuse. Try replacing the fuse with an EXACT fuse of the same rating. Try plugging the unit back in again and see if the unit comes back on. If not, you may have a power supply issue or defective Magnetron.
Please let me know what you find and we'll go from there.