I have a problem with my HTC S620. I got up this morning for it to sync with the pc before i leave for work but it did not want to sync. so i turn it of and the turn it on again. it comes on but it stays on the green screen that says "Windows Mobile" Drect Push Technology. it doesn't do any futher than that. what do think is the problem with this. it doesn't go off unless i pull the battery out. is there a way that it can be repaired via software through pc our something like that.
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: My HTC S620 stays on second start screen
Hello, These methods have been confirmed on my phone with both T-Mobile's ROM and Excalibur (S620 original ROM) Remove any memory cards before starting this process.
With OS: 1. Select Start
2. Select Accessories
3. Clear Storage
4. Type in 1234
5. Select Yes
Without OS: Turn the hand-held
off, hold the two soft keys (the dashes to the left and right of the phone buttons)
hold the power button for 1-2 seconds and then release the soft keys. It should
prompt you to clear storage. The “send” button is considered as the
green phone button.
us know if you have any other questions. If this information was
helpful, please take a moment to rate the solution. Thank you.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. (on your pc) download the given link above 2. locate the download folder were the application is located 3. open microsoft active sync,follow instruction on how to install it.wait until its done 4. just plug in your phone and it will automatically recognized by pc.
Your solution ==============================================
Setting up HTC Sync to recognize your phone
After installing, set up HTC Sync to recognize your phone.
1. From the Home screen, press MENU, and then tap Settings > Accounts & sync.
2. On the Connect to PC screen on your phone, tap HTC Sync and then tap Done. Your phone attempts to find HTC Sync on your computer. Wait for a few seconds for the process to finish.
3. If your phone displays a message indicating that it's unable to find HTC Sync, try disconnecting and reconnecting the USB cable, and then repeat step 2.
4. When the Phone Connection Wizard is displayed on your computer, click Next. Enter the name you want for your phone, and then click Finish.
Check the HTC Sync icon at the bottom-right side of your computer screen. If it appears green in color, that means your phone has successfully connected with your computer and HTC Sync recognizes your phone
Restart the phone and then try again, See if it charges when you plug in the cable. Make sure it shows some charging symbol on the phone.
If nothing shows up when you plug your HTC S620 on to the computer then your charging port on your HTC Dash needs to be replaced.
Send you phone HTC Dash in for repair to Dr. Cell Phone. They are the largest HTC Repair Service Provider in the US.
Hey your Screen is not completely fixed yet, you should not get the coloured circles up.
Checkout Dr. Cell Phone they can replace the screen on your HTC S620 Dash and also they can fix the camera.
Their Mail - in repair service is great !! They are also offering free return shipping now.
if your phone does not start at all, then press power button and camera (sym) button together for 10 seconds almost then plug in the usb cable and remove your hand from the camera button (sym) it should give you a three color screen, then follow instructions in the first link above.
You can do this: - remove the battery - press at the same time the soft keys (the 2 keys just under the screen with the symbol "-"), and do not release - replace the battery - always press the soft keys, press the power button (5 seconds) - release power button - release the soft keys - s620 will not start windows, but open a black window - press the send key (green telephone) to restore factory default configuration. - s620 will enter in windows and work normally. good luck