Bought new pc - lost previous installation cd - part of download process formatted zen - got copy of installation cd - installed. Would not work on my new pc. Re-installed os on zen using another pc.
Now - pc see zen but creative software does not!!! Can you help please.
I am on Media player 10. Windows XP service pack 2 and now very miserable!!!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First I think the your player does not work with Vista, probably that's why its not seeing it. The installation CD is supposed to carry the required software for converting preferred songs to the player's desired formats and it also should contain the desired drivers for windows.
I found the solution. When I connected my device to computer, it was unknown. I tried to reinstalled the software; however, the problem was still going on. To solve it;
1. Connect your device to your computer,
2. My computer, system properties, device manager
3. Find Creative zen which has attention icon
4. Click the Zen and then delete it
5. Plug out your device, and plug it again. That's all.
All of their software is available on their website: http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/download.asp?MainCategory=213&nRegionFK=&nCountryFK=&nLanguageFK=&sOSName=Windows+XP®ion=1&Product_Name=ZEN+Touch&Product_ID=10274&modelnumber=&driverlang=1033&OS=10&drivertype=0&x=30&y=16