- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To Perform a Cold Reset on HP Color LaserJet 3600n Printer
Step 1 - Turn the printer on.
Step 2 - Watch the control panel.
Step 3 - When the memory starts counting, press and hold the green (Select) button. Continue to hold Select button until all three Control Panel LED's are illuminated and on solid.
Step 4 - Release the (Select) button.
Step 5 - The control panel will display SELECT LANGUAGE.
Step 6 - Press (Down Arrow) button once. The control panel will display COLD RESET.
Step 7 - Press (Select). The printer will perform a cold reset and then continue its power-on sequence.
1-Open Cricut Craft Room with circuit on and flashing green/red
2-Hold power & feed button together until both are solid green
3-You'll be prompted to update firmware
4-Press & hold two buttons again (keep holding)
5-initiate firmware update
6-Let sequence go until 99% ...you may hear a sequence of beeping, don't be alarmed
8-You'll be prompted to restart your machine
9-Unplug all plugs from Cricut
10-Wait 30 seconds
11-Plug in both cords
12-Power on Cricut
13-Light should be solid green
14-Press OK on Craftroom prompt on computer
Feature - Redial and then select the button you wish to change. Enter a 1 (not sure what that is for) and then the new extension. To verify that the button has changed, hit Feature and then the soft key to see if the extension is different.
You can go to any T7316e phone and do this , press feature 983 when you see log on the screen enter 102 0000 to log on with or 12 0000 this is the default admin password for the voice mail system . it depends if you have a 3digit extension of 2 digit . when you get in you will see three options on the screen above the three buttons , from left to right it will be mbox aa and other press the mbox button then it will give you three more options again from left to right they will be add delete and change press change , it will ask for the extension number , enter the number of your extension . the thing it will ask you is if you want to reset the password , press yes and the press the the red rels button your password is now reset to 0000 . good luck .
Here are the commands to run the phones memory dial (speed-dial). I have included the instructions for deleting and changing numbers as well. It is listed below. I hope this helps you out.
MEMORY DIAL INSTRUCTIONS
Store up to ten 20-digit numbers in memory for quick dialing.
Storing a Number in Memory
1. Make sure the phone is OFF (not in TALK mode).
2. Press the MEMORY button.
3. Press a number (0-9) to store the dialed number in that memory location.
4. Press the MEMORY button again.
5. Use the handset number keypad to enter the telephone number (up to 20 digits, including pauses) and press the MEMORY button again to save the number. The unit beeps to confirm.
6. To enter another number in a different memory location, return to step 1 and repeat the process.
Storing a Redial Number
1. Repeat steps 1 through 4 in Storing a Number in Memory.
2. Press the REDIAL button.
3. Press the MEMORY button to store the number. You will hear a confirmation tone.
Changing a Stored Number
1. Repeat steps 1 through 6 in Storing a Number in Memory.
2. Press the MEMORY button to store the number. You will hear a confirmation tone. The old number will be overwritten with the new number.
Dialing a Stored Number
1. Make sure the phone is ON by pressing the TALK button.
2. Press the MEMORY button.
3. Press the number (0-9) for the desired memory location. The number dials automatically.
Inserting a Pause in the Dialing Sequence
Press the PAUSE# button once to insert a delay in the dialing sequence of a stored telephone number. A pause is needed to wait for a dial tone (for example after you dial 9 for an outside line, or to wait for a computer access tone). Each pause counts as 1 digit in the dialing sequence. If you need a longer pause, press the PAUSE# button twice.
Deleting Stored Numbers
1. Press the MEMORY button.
2. Press the desired memory location (0-9).
3. Press the MEMORY button twice to delete the entry.
4. You will hear a confirmation tone.
The reset sequence used is: 1) Crack the door open. 2) Within 3 seconds press the following sequence - Hi Temp Scrub, Energy Saver Dry, Hi Temp Scrub, Energy Saver Dry 3) Close and latch the door 4) Press the cancel button (the circle with the triangle in it)
Store as many as 12 numbers in memory for easy dialing.Three can be stored in the Emergency Quick Dial locations,and nine additional numbers can be stored in the numberedkeys (1-9).
1. Press SPEAKER (or pick up the handset). 2. Press STORE. 3. Dial the number to be stored (up to 16 digits). 4. Press STORE button. 5. Press a Memory Location (1-9 on the keypad), or anEMERGENCY QUICK DIAL button. 6. Press SPEAKER (or hang up the handset).7. Record the phone number on the memory directory(located under the plastic cover).
Use the REDIAL button to insert a delay in the dialingsequence when storing a number, for example, when youneed to dial 9 to get an outside line.Press REDIAL at the point in the dialing sequence in which apause is required.
CHANGINGA STORED NUMBER
Change a stored number by replacing it with a differentnumber.
You can dial numbers from memory when using thehandset or speakerphone. When you get a dial tone, pressthe MEMORY DIAL button followed by the memory location(1-9) for the number you want to dial.