Once I get this I have to turn the power off and completly reboot and put in another address that does work before it falls over again. This happenes quite often and is normally connected to an address even though it has found it in the location search.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Jan 24, 2013 - ... I can clearly see the hard drive with issues because there are amber lights ... PE2950 E1810 HDD Fault ... With 6 physical disks on a PERC 6, you could have a RAID 5, 6, ... 1) "RAID 5 Logical Volume 0"... so yes, RAID5 Smiley Happy ... errors as Texican ("Drive Fault - Assert" and "Critical Array - Assert").
1. Download Advanced System Repair Tool from the link below. Save the file to your Desktop so that we can access the file easily. Advanced System Repair Tool Download Link (right-click and save to your Desktop)
2. After downloading, navigate to the file location and double-click it. This will start the installation procedure. User Account Control will prompt if you want to run the program, click Yes to continue.
3. Once installed, follow the onscreen prompts and let the tool scan and repair your computer.
An 'ASSERT' is a test, coded in some programming-languages,
e.g., the 'CPP' ("C-Plus-Plus") language, to say "if some-condition1 equals some-condition2 then continue to run this program", e.g., 'ASSERT X+Y = Z'.
If the logical-condition is false (e.g., X=1 and Y=2 and Z=99),
then you get an "assert-failure", and the program halts itself.
Now, why you get that condition, and what LSP (Layered Service Provider) has to due with apparently trying to install a security-patch downloaded from Microsoft, is another question.
Call Microsoft: 1-866-PC-SAFETY if you were installing a security-patch, and they, for free, will troubleshoot.
Hi you can try wipeing the navman by connecting it to your pc and when active synk pops up explore it and delete the programs file and the my flash disk folder. Then when you restart it will create new copys of these folders. This has worked for problems in the past for me.