Question about Televison & Video
Hi, Is there any way to adjust the actual level that the volume is on certain settings on the Grundig Xentia 32 LCD TV? We find that level '9' is too quiet but level '10' is too loud, and wonder if we can reduce 10 a little or make 9 a bit louder..
These are all settings that are put in by the factory and cannot be changed.
Posted on Nov 30, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Connecting an Amplifier / DVD Home Theater
TV Rear Panel
1 Audio Cable (Not supplied)
Amplifier/DVD Home Theater
1 Connect Audio Cables between the
AUDIO OUT [R-AUDIO-L] jacks on
the TV and Audio Input jacks on the
Amplifier / DVD Home Theater.
When an audio amplifier is connected
to the AUDIO OUT [R-AUDIO-L]
jacks: Decrease the volume of the TV
and adjust the volume level with the
Amplifier's volume control.
Each Amplifier/DVD Home Theater has
a different back panel configuration.
When connecting an Amplifier/DVD
Home Theater, match the color of the
connection terminal to the cable.
Usually answered in minutes!