- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you successfully unlocked the data card, then you will able to use any network's SIM Cards.
All you have to do is to edit the configuration file so as to make following changes: 1. Change APN - Change old operator's APN (Access Point Name) to Current Operator's APN.
2. Change User Name - In USB Modems, username usually means that current mobile phone number of SIM(eg.: 0425483456836). Many operators dont need this field and left empty.
3. Change Password - Like username, its bunch of numbers for security. Like username, many operators don't need this field either.
4. Change Homepage - This field is not that much important, yet just matter of our preference. Specify first page to be loaded when a connection is established. (ex.: www.google.com)
you can easy get these informations by placing this SIM on your mobile phone and ask your operator to tell its configurations. Or if your phone already has data account, then you can get these infos from that. Just select edit option and note down all shown settings on a paper.
Dear Goutam, Welcome to Fixya Support. Generally every bluetooth device comes with driver CD.Some bluetooth drivers may preinstalled or inbuilt in windows XP with plug and play support.If bluetooth device drivers not present in windows, you have to install driver manually from CD, supplied along with your bluetooth device.
After Inserting bluetooth it pop up a message"New Hardware found",if drivers are inbuilt, operating system directly installs driver for your bluetooth device.
After Installation Go to control panel of your PC click on bluetooth icon,then click on search for active devices, if your mobile bluetooth is on pc will show your mobile name,then you have to pair your pc and mobile by supplying same pass key on both devices. So it completes pairing. Now you can share files between PC and mobile.
After installing bluetooth driver you can install Nokia PC Suit software for better management of your mobile content.
I think it solves your problem
If you have any difficulty leave a comment,we were happy to assist you.
You have done MASTER RESET on your mobile, so ultimately all your setting stored in your mobile would be deleted and would be changed to Factory State(ie, Like a new Phone)...
There is nothing to worry about the deletetion of the software..
The Thing you have to do is call Your operator and ask them for GPRS SETTINGS by giving your model number, they may send the settings directly through air.. or they may tell you..Dont get tensed...Nothing happens to software
Go to google type your cell name and model no and then type free download software. It will show the result in that you can take it. If its difficult means send your mobile name and model i will help you.