- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1.if you dont have the phone with you than you CAN NOT lock it - SOL
2. if you dont want people to use your phone - - call your service provider and tell them that your phone was stolen - they will stop it from working ( in other words the thief can not use your MIN).
3. if you did once set up a lock code for it - then if the Person who stole it from you get locked out after a timed period or if They turn the phone OFF and turned it back on the lock code will keep them out.
try to buy a new battery for that and keep your phone to lock so that it wont open their lights everytime your not using it.
another tip: drain your battery before charging it and make a full charge after you use it. hope that helps