Question about Bose Wave Radio
I want the clock to display REGULAR time, NOT military time. Since I set the clocks back this fall, I am unable to get the clock off military time.
Clock is in Military time for a 95 year old. How can I change it back to regular time?
With the sytem off, hold down the Alarm Setup button and the On/Off button to switch between 12 hour (AM/PM) and 24 hour (Military) time. If you need the manual go to
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
Go to page 18 of the owner's manuel to change time and adjust to either military or regular time. The instructions are easy to follow. If you do not have the owner's manuel you will have to download it to your PC. Benzgirl
Posted on Dec 10, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
If you have lost the outside temperature on the clock display then do the following:-
1. Make sure you have good batteries installed in the remote transmitter
2. Remove the batteries from the main clock and keep them out until the clock display disappears.
3. Re-install the batteries in the clock.
4. Wait until the display returns and includes the outside temperature display as well.
5. Set the clock again for current time/date etc.
Also check the link bellow:-
Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
Usually answered in minutes!