Question about Electrical Supplies
Here is the solutions for your question:
1. Measuring whether there is real electricity, the generator replaces the voltmeter.
2. Put it into automatic or manual mode.
3. Check and correct according to the circuit diagram.
4. New generators or machines that have not been used for a long time appear easily. They can be charged by charging buttons on the control screen or by 12V batteries. The positive pole is connected to F1 and the negative pole is connected to F2. If the voltage can not be established, the positive and negative poles of the batteries can be changed and retried.
5. Cleaning is the surface of the ring. The end surface of the carbon brush is sanded so that it coincides with the arc on the surface of the collector ring more than 70% and the spring pressure is strengthened.
6. Clean carbon brush and carbon brush grip make carbon brush move freely.
7. Check the forward and reverse resistance of the diode with the multimeter, such as damage and replacement.
8. Use a multimeter to check if the forward and reverse resistances do not meet the requirements of diode characteristics. If the resistance value is infinite, the multimeter 1K for diesel generator sets should be turned on. Then use one Eurometer to check if the resistance value is zero, replace or handle the windings. If the resistance value is not stable, check whether the connection of the joint is loose.
More solutions from the website:
Posted on Aug 19, 2019
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2017 | Electrical Supplies
Mar 28, 2016 | Electrical Supplies
Jan 20, 2016 | Electrical Supplies
Sep 21, 2014 | NEC Mitsubishi MGE 4000 Generator ROU...
Mar 20, 2014 | Sigma Powers Inc Rural King 6,500 Watt...
Mar 19, 2014 | Watts Onan Portable Generator - 4000 ,...
Mar 31, 2011 | Honda Mmd 5000 Watt Generator W/ Engine...
Feb 11, 2011 | Watts Onan Portable Generator - 4000 ,...
Oct 13, 2009 | 2002 Ford E350
Mar 24, 2009 | Yamaha 4500 Watt Electric Start Generator...
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!