Question about Timex Watches
Hold down the adjust button bottom right then press the mode button top left you will notice the a or p that stands for am/pm will disappear & reappear. If you have an a or p on your display then you are out of military time.
Posted on Mar 12, 2008
To use 12- or 24-hour time for your watch, please follow the instructions below.
1. Press and hold the "Set" button for 2 seconds. The "Set" button is on the lower right side.
2. Press the "Date Advance" button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds.
3. Press the "Change Mode" button on the lower left to set the hour. The hour will flash. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct hour is displayed.
4. Press the "Change Mode" button again to set the correct 10s unit (first digit 1 or 0) for the minutes. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct first digit of the minutes is displayed. Repeat this step to set the second digit of the minutes.
5. Repeat Steps 1 through 4 of this section to set the year, month, date and day and whether to use 12- or 24-hour time for your watch.
6. When finished, press the "Set" button (on the lower right) to return to the current time view and lock in your settings.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Aug 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2018 | The Watches
Mar 14, 2016 | Timex Indiglo Watches
Dec 06, 2010 | Watches
Feb 09, 2010 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Oct 09, 2009 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Mar 08, 2009 | Timex T5G341 Sports Radio Control Watch
Nov 02, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Mar 11, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Jul 08, 2019 | Timex Watches
May 26, 2019 | Timex Watches
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!