Question about Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
To change the tax rate, first press AC. Then press SET % for 2 seconds. Next, press TAX+, then enter the new or current tax rate. Enter the rate for a single digit tax rate such as 5% as 5, a single number; if you have a fractional percentage rate, such as 5.75%, enter it just that way: the 5, then a decimal and followed by 7& 5. Then press SET % again and you're done! I just did it on two of the calculators and it works. Hope this helps!
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
u have to check the the correct polarity of the cell and the calci.... put the cell in all combination and press ON key.... if still u have problem ur calci might have some internal problem that u can't solve.......
for more contact [email protected]
Posted on Feb 25, 2010
SOURCE: casio calculator problem
Seems to be a common problem on this otherwise great calculator that helped me through both high school and university. I've had mine for nearly 20 years and this problem showed up a few years ago. But I remember classmates reported the same problem when it was almost new.
If replacing batteries isn't helping, the problem is most likely caused by oxidation on the springs connecting the battery holder to the main PCB. The solution is as follows:
1. Remove the metal back cover (2 screws)
2. Remove the plastic back lid by removing the black screws (leave the batteries mounted) and CAREFULLY slide the back lid to the lower end (where the EXE button is located). Do not lift while sliding until the lid easily comes off.
3. On the back side of the plastic lid, very carefully bend the the two metal connectors ~1 mm on both batteryholders to increase their tension.
4. Clean the connecting pads on the PCB and the metal springs with de-oxidizer solvent.
5. Re-assemble and your 4500P calculator should be good as new.
Posted on Mar 28, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2015 | Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 01, 2014 | Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 17, 2013 | Casio FX991ES Scientific Calculator
Jun 01, 2011 | Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 09, 2011 | Casio SL-300VE Calculator
Oct 01, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 30, 2009 | Casio SL-100 Calculator
Dec 21, 2007 | Casio CFX 9850GA Plus Calculator
186 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!