Question about Radio Shack Radio Communications
You press the on/off button. Also the batteries maybe dead I think they use a few CR2016 Li-Ion button batteries?
Posted on Oct 03, 2019
Hi...I hope this will help you...good luck.
Posted on Mar 27, 2010
SOURCE: tell me how to change
Hi Jackson - Try these instructions from a similar RS model, with the understanding that it might at some point make no sense because they are not alike as I was hoping. There doesn't seem to be an EC 3021 manual available anywhere on the planet 8^).
INSTALLING THE PAPER ROLL
1. Remove the printer cover by pushing it in the direction of the arrow.
2. Install the paper holders by inserting their hooks into the slots on the calculator's back housing.
3. Insert the knob on each paper holder into the ends of the paper roll. The edge of the paper should feed from underneath the paper roll.
4. Insert the edge of the paper firmly into the slot underneath the tab.
5. Set P/NP/OFF to P or NP, then press UP ARROW so the paper feeds through the calculator.
6. Replace the printer cover.
Hope that gave you the answer or at least a place to start.
Posted on Mar 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 19, 2014 | Radio Shack EC-3016 Printing Calculator...
Dec 18, 2012 | Cell Phones
May 05, 2012 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Jul 17, 2011 | Radio Shack Office Equipment & Supplies
May 15, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 26, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
171 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!