Question about Radio Communications
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2018 | Building Materials
May 11, 2015 | 2010 Honda Pilot EX-L
You can install 128 MB, 256 MB, 512 MB, and 1GB DDR SDRAM DIMMs into the DIMM sockets using the memory configurations in this section.
• Install only identical (the same type and size) DDR DIMM pairs
using the recommended configurations.
• Make sure that the memory frequency matches the CPU FSB
(Front Side Bus). Refer to the Memory frequency/CPU FSB
synchronization table on the next page.
• This motherboard does not support double-sided 16-bit DDR DIMMs.
• Do not create a three-DIMM configuration in dual-channel mode. The
third DIMM is ignored in the dual-channel operation.
Recommended memory configurations
Memory frequency/CPU FSB synchronization
* Use only identical DDR DIMM pairs.
Mode DIMM1 DIMM2 DIMM3 DIMM4
Single-channel (1) Installed - - -
(2) - Installed - -
(3) - - Installed -
(4) - - - Installed
Dual-channel* (1) Installed - Installed -
(2) - Installed - Installed
(3) Installed Installed Installed Installed
CPU FSB DDR DIMM Type Memory Frequency
800 MHz PC3200 400 MHz
533 MHz PC3200/PC2700 400/333 MHz
Feb 18, 2011 | ASUS PTGD-LA Motherboard
Nov 05, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone exai398i
Jun 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 05, 2010 | Motorola Talkabout T5420 (14 Channels)...
Aug 18, 2017 | MSI GeForce Computers & Internet
Dec 16, 2008 | StarTech.com StarView SV211K 2-port KVM...
Nov 03, 2008 | Radio Communications
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!