Question about GPX S7799 Shelf System
I need to replace the belt on my turntable, but don't know how it should go on. Is there a diagram somewhere?
1) Remove the platter - just lift up
2) Underneath the platter, you'll see a small lip section
3) Wrap the belt around this lip
4) Put platter back on turntable
5) Rotate platter until you see the motor shaft through the holes on the platter - a brass round looking piece
6) Pinch the belt around the motor shaft.
7) That's it.
Digital Analog Therapy
Turntable Parts : Turntable Repairs
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2011 | Sony PS-LX250H Turntable
Jul 09, 2011 | Audio Technica AT-PL50 Turntable
Apr 24, 2010 | Sony PS-LX250H Turntable
Apr 17, 2010 | Pioneer PL-990 Turntable
Nov 08, 2008 | Aiwa PX-E860 Turntable
Jul 13, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 13, 2008 | Technics SL-1200MK2 Turntable
Aug 27, 2007 | Audio Technica AT-PL50 Turntable
585 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: