Question about Car Audio & Video
Model No: NDCN-W55 76027 insert correct map disk when the car ignition switch is on accessories. The audio keeps on working fine
This looks to be a power supply fault - the inverters for the backlights are built into the power supply (Delta Electronics, model no. ADP-40AF).
Posted on Dec 11, 2007
Sounds like the CRTs are going into protective blanking due to the vertical output ic needing to be resolderd. Try resoldering the vertical IC that may possibly fix the issue.
Posted on Jun 15, 2008
Had same problem with 2008 Honda Civic.
Note: you will need anti-theft code so get it first!
1. Turn ignition off.
2. Look for fuse box under steering wheel.
3. Remove fuse #35 which is for the Navi-audio unit.
4. Then re-insert the fuse. This will reset the system.
5. Turn ignition on and the Navi-audio on. Buttons WILL be working now.
6. The unit will request for the anti-theft code for Navi-audio system. Enter the 4 digit code....Yippee!
However, I lost all my radio preset stations. Thankfully my saved destinations in navigation system were intact.
Posted on Jun 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 15, 2012 | Samsung LN40A500 LCD TV
May 25, 2012 | GoPro HD Motorsports HERO Camcorder
Sep 29, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Jul 01, 2009 | 1997 Jeep Tj
Apr 07, 2009 | ViewSonic VA1930WM LCD Monitor
Dec 29, 2008 | Chevrolet Monte Carlo Cars & Trucks
Oct 26, 2008 | Nintendo 64 Console
Aug 17, 2008 | Sony Grand WEGA KF60WE610 60" Rear...
Dec 28, 2007 | Rosewill R700J 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!