Question about Car Audio & Video
Literally one after warranty, I received this message and unit stopped working, except the rear view camera.
SOURCE: Gps Stopped working (Uniden GNS
You hopefully have the mobile navigator software CD that came with the GPS unit. Copy the entire folder and contents of the CD to your SD card (make sure you make a full backup copy of the exisiting software on the SD card first).
Posted on Nov 14, 2008
this usually happens when you try using the old cd on a vista os.. most
of the time the cd was made to work on xp only since during the time of
release of those printer, vista was not yet out of the market.. try
downloading this patch
disable user account control first.. you can do this in msconfig on the tools tab then run the patch
chose the right series of you printer.. normally when you run the file it will extract the file and run the patch.. cancel the application after extracting the file..
go to c drive on you computer... look for the folder LxkPatchAIOC
go inside the folder and look for the word aioreg.. right click on it and choose merge...
that should fix the issue..
if in case it didnt work on you... try calling 1-800-lexmark
you can email me at [email protected] for more questions about lexmark
Posted on Aug 30, 2009
SOURCE: My Sylvania 7" netbook says;
If you have a SYNET07526, then you have a problem with loading all of your applications and it appears that I.E is a problem. You may want to re-flash your system as that is the only way you can get the full compliment of applications. See my TIP at: http://www.fixya.com/support/r7350901-fix_synet07526_wifi_flashing
You may want to go to www.digitalgadgets and see if you can find the same information.
Posted on Apr 16, 2011
SOURCE: I have a Tim Hortons
When you turn your laptop on start taping f8 at the same time.The screen will come to a screen that gives you some different options.Use the the up arrow button And highlight safe mode.Hit the enter key.The next screen will give you the option to go into safe mode by choosing yes or doing a system restore if you chose no.I would do a system restore which gives you to pick a bold date on a calender which are different restore points(XP)Vista? I think is the same as Win 7 only go back to the last restore point. You more than likely downloaded an incompatible file that is causing the problem.
You can try to repair your system with the system restore disk that will leave your personal files intact and attempt to fix the system files.If this doesn't work.A full system restore is your only option.Some operating systems come with a restore disk while others have a separate partition on the hard drive.I would suggest you have a geek friend help you the first time or take it to a shop.
You may have to get a hold of of the manufacturer to find out how to access the system restore partisan.
Here are some free apps that I use.
http://download.cnet.com/windows/3150-20_4-0-3.html?&filter=licenseName=Free&tag=page;page Smart Defrag
Make a back up after your squared away only takes 3 DVDs and you just put them in and your back in business.
I always add this for your information. If this is not the solution that you are looking for please re post because when we pick a question to answer FixYa takes it out of the questions.
Posted on May 21, 2011
Iesample.exe is a very vital file that needs to run the dynamic link
libraries which provide the continuously running services on your
computer. With the help with this file, the entire computer and all
programs on the computer can run properly without problems. However, if
there is any problem with this file then it will cause problems and
result in the annoying iesample.exe error which needs to be corrected as
soon as possible.
Causes of iesample.exe error
The iesample.exe error can be caused by a wide variety of problems. Hence, it is very important to understand the causes of the error so as to find out the exactly best solution to fix iesample.exe error. Normally, the iesample.exe error is caused by the following factors:
* Mis-deletion of the iesample.exe files by mistake
* Corrupt dll files
* Malware infection
* Inadequate system memory
* Conflicts among programs
* Incomplete uninstall process
Solutions of iesample.exe errors
1. If you have received a iesample.exe error saying that the file is not found or missing, it is highly advised that you should search your entire computer to see whether you can locate it on your computer. If not, the error must be caused by the missing iesample.exe file on your computer. To solve the problem, you should copy one from other computer or download it from a safe website and place it on your computer. This is what you should first do when receiving the iesample.exe error.
2. If the iesample.exe error message pops up soon after you install a program on the computer, it is highly advised that you should uninstall all the recently installed programs as the iesample.exe error may come from the malicious agents on your computer.
3. Most of the time, why you are getting the iesample.exe error is with the Windows registry. Once the file in your Windows registry is corrupted, and your entire computer might be serious damaged if you cannot fix the iesample.exe error timely. But don't randomly remove any files manually from your registry database attempting to fix this error as it is a very risky operation. At this time, what you need is a professional registry cleaner, such as cc cleaner that can quickly scan, safely diagnose and fix the iesample.exe error as well as clean up your registry at the same time.
In a word, it is highly recommended to simply download and run a professional registry cleaner to scan and fix your computer right now. Believe me! It will fix iesample.exe error and return you a complete faster computer within minutes!
Posted on Jul 02, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2018 | Pioneer Car Audio & Video
Jun 18, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
Dec 24, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jun 04, 2014 | GPS
Dec 27, 2013 | 2010 Toyota Prius
Dec 19, 2013 | Car Audio & Video
Nov 04, 2013 | SkyGolf SkyCaddie SGX GPS Receiver
Oct 28, 2013 | GPS
Oct 27, 2013 | Alpine Car Audio & Video
Aug 12, 2013 | Sony XAV-60 Car Video Player
307 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!