Question about Radio Communications
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
1. When you turn on your Samsung Bluetooth
headset for the first time, it proceeds into pairing
2. If you have paired the headset with other
Bluetooth devices, make sure that the headset
is off. Press and hold the Multi-Function button
until the blue indicator light stays solid blue after
3. Set your Bluetooth phone to discover the headset
by following your phone's guide. Typically, the
steps involve going to a 'Setting', 'Connection',
or 'Bluetooth' menu on your phone and then
selecting the option to discover Bluetooth devices.
4. Your phone will find the Samsung headset and
ask if you want to pair with it. Confirm this by
pressing the Yes or OK key.
5. Enter a passkey or PIN, 0000 (4 zeros), then
press the Yes or OK key.
6. If pairing was successful, the indicator light will
flash in blue 10 times rapidly before going to
flashing every 3 seconds. If unsuccessful, the
light remains on, and you will need to re-attempt
7. When you turn on your headset after pairing
with the phone, the headset is automatically
connected to the phone.
8. When you turn on your phone after pairing with
the headset, the phone is connected to the
headset by pressing the Multi-Function button.
Jun 01, 2011 | Samsung SGH-U600 Cellular Phone
Mar 21, 2011 | Samsung WEP200 Headset
Nov 11, 2010 | Samsung WEP301 Bluetooth Headset
Sep 06, 2010 | Jabra Bluetooth Headset with Adjustable...
Aug 18, 2010 | Sony Ericsson VH300 Bluetooth Mono...
Aug 14, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 19, 2009 | Lands Phones
May 28, 2008 | LG HBM 730 Bluetooth Headset Wireless...
Jan 14, 2008 | Plantronics 510 Voyager Headset - PLN-510...
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!