Question about Rowenta Irons
Posted by Anonymous on
SOURCE: rowenta commercial steamer
got this off the manual for the IS 7800
Remove water container and clean the main unit with a damp
cloth. To maintain maximum performance, your steamer must
be descaled occasionally. The descaling intervals will depend
on the water quality and the frequency of use. The unit should
be descaled at least once a year or every 100 hours of use.
For descaling proceed as follows:
1. Unplug the unit and remove water container from main unit
by releasing container lock and pulling up.
2. Fill it with fresh water and shake vigorously to remove any
scale. Pour out the water and repeat if necessary.
3. Purchase a quality decalcifier agent and follow the instructions
of the manufacturer for the proper ratio of the mixture
to water and use.
4. After filling the water container turn it up and down to
5. Attach reservoir to unit, plug in and switch on.
6. Let the appliance run until the water container is almost
empty and do not steam any clothing with this mixture.
7. Unplug and detach the water container. Rinse it with fresh
8. Fill water container with fresh water and repeat steps 5 and 6.
Note: If after descaling you believe that there is still buildup in
the boiler, repeat steps 1-8.
Posted on Oct 31, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2018 | Rowenta Irons
Mar 07, 2018 | Rowenta Irons
Nov 15, 2014 | Irons
Jun 09, 2011 | Rowenta Irons
Jan 31, 2011 | Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
May 31, 2010 | Rowenta DG-980 Iron
Sep 18, 2009 | Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
Jun 11, 2009 | Rowenta Professional DX8900 Iron
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: