Question about Maytag Heating & Cooling
SOURCE: air conditioner remote
- check if the battery is still good
- check if the receiver of the unit is clean and no obstruction.
- Some of remote control have a reset switch, every time you change it with battery you have to reset it.
- Some of remote control have A and B selector at board and remote control, check this if they set at the same frequency.
- To check if the remote control still working you have to test your remote control to other unit with same model as yours. If its not working then replace your remote control. But if its working then you have to replace your receiver board.
- Some remote control have to be reconfigure so you have to read your manual.
Posted on Dec 29, 2007
Remote control has a reset button found in front or at back inside battery compartment. If you replace your remote control with battery or your remote control is malfunctioning you to reset it.
You don't have to go outside to turn off the unit, you can "on" or "off" the unit using the emergency operation switch.
Posted on Jan 02, 2008
Do you mean thermostat, the wireless controller for air conditioner? we are exporter of this line from China. Should you be interested in our products. Please feel free contact me at [email protected] or add my MSN [email protected]. Our website is www.yseagroup.com
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: