Question about Universal Televison & Video
the codes are 051 060 069
1 turn on dvd
2 press and hold s button
3 whilst holding s button press and release power button
4release set button
5 press dvd on controll
6 using key pad key in the 3 digit code
7 press enter button
8 point remote at dvd and try power button
9 if nothing work enter next code
if this still dont solve your problem post back and i will tell you how to do this manually hope this is some help
Posted on Oct 31, 2007
SOURCE: Remote control RM-810
Try 571. If this doesn't work try setting the code via the automatic programming feature.
RM-810 Automatic Searching
1. Turn on the TV
2. Press the “TV” key (*, **, or **) you want to program on the remote. The light should flash once.
3. Press the “Set” and the “Power” button simultaneously for 2 seconds. The indicator light should stay on.
4. Release both buttons. The indicator light will flash constantly indicating the automatic search mode.
5. After the indicator light illuminates, release the two keys simultaneously.
6. If the controller can turn off the device during its auto programming, you can finish programming in 1.5 seconds by pressing any other button on the controller
7. Check whether operation of other buttons is at normal state. If so yor setting is successfully accomplished.
If you cannot control the functions, try steps 2 through 5 again. If you do not press any button, the auto search function will stop after 30 seconds and the indicator light will go out and you will have to restart the auto search.
Let me know if this works for you. Thanks.
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
TCL has no three digit setup codes. Four digits codes for TCL are: 0031 0004 0005 0009 0051 0053 0105 0109 0170 0000 0174 0001 0008 0012 0042 0058
Posted on Oct 23, 2012
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. One among it has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
Type in the brand name of your device, in the search box [at the top right] of the display window and the Search will start at once as you type in, and will show you all the related posts. It will make surf easy.
Posted on Mar 29, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2018 | Televison & Video
Dec 28, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jul 01, 2014 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Jan 03, 2012 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Aug 13, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Feb 17, 2010 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: