Question about The Computers & Internet
When i plug it in it says its charging for a few seconds then the light shuts off and still won't hot
Posted by Anonymous on
It could be that the device is fully charged?
Posted on Feb 24, 2020
sounds like you need a new battery. You can try the diagnostic test at the link below, however i'm sure you need a new battery. http://mysite.verizon.net/gsplews/Diagnositic-Tests_Proc.v.0.5.htm
Posted on Jun 15, 2009
Either the electronics in the charger or the battery have failed. If you still have any warranty left on the laptop call Dell support and they will assist you in identifying which one has failed.
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
Well... I've got the n65, and this is the third time I've gone to charge it. Solid red, won't turn on no matter how long its been plugged in, can't find the manual, this fixya page is the best result online...so my solution is to stop by the local cell-phone accessory shop to buy something new.*
*Results may vary. :^s
Posted on Feb 24, 2011
SOURCE: My Nokia E52 won't charge.
This problem can be traced to only a few causes. Listed below are the causes and possible solutions to this problem.
1. It is most likely that your battery may not be having proper contact with the terminal that does the main work for charging it. The three terminals that can be seen perform different tasks and as such, when that which is responsible for drawing power from the battery to operate the phone is in good contact, the phone might work normally but refuse to charge when that which is responsible for charging the battery is not properly in place. The easiest way to solve this problem is to turn off your phone and remove the battery. Try to clean the battery and all of the phone's terminals without using any liquid and then re-insert the battery.
2. Your phone may be having a faulty charging port and as a result cannot perform the complete task of charging the battery. In this case, the only thing that can be done is to try to dust the charging port and try to charge again. If this actually happens to be the exact problem, you might have to take the phone to a repairer so as to open up the phone and do a proper scan through on the phone.
3. lastly and most unlikely, the battery may have been damaged and needs replacement. This also depends on how long the battery has been in use. If it has been in use for more than 3 years, it is advised you replace the battery. Also, you can try connecting the phone to another power source to see if that helps too.
Hope this solution was helpful?
Posted on May 24, 2011
SOURCE: My laptop won't turn on,
Good day. You can try to do these steps which is usually a normal solution to this kind of issue:
1. Take out the battery of your laptop
2. Remove main supply, or power cord
3. Hold power button down for 30 secs,
4. Put only power supply in or power cord Note: do not put battery in yet
5. Turn laptop on
6. Put the battery in.
If this will not work you might consider contacting toshiba tech support for laptop for other resolution. Hope this information will be helpful in resolving your issue. Thanks for using fixya and have a great day.
Posted on Jun 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2016 | Tomtom GPS
Dec 06, 2013 | Ainol Novo 10 Hero 10 Inch Tablet Pc IPS...
Jan 12, 2012 | Lands Phones
May 02, 2017 | RIM Cell Phones
Jun 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 06, 2011 | Gateway M-6843 Notebook
Oct 12, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jul 03, 2020 | The Computers & Internet
4,591 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: