Question about Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
call ricoh serviceman he/she can fix it.
Defective tank full sensor
• Tank full lever bent or broken
• Incorrect ink suction
1. Check the harness of the tank full sensor.
2. Replace the GJ engine.
3. Replace the maintenance unit.
• The position of the tank full lever
does not stay at the tank full position
after ink initialization or air releasing.
• The position of the tank full lever is
not detected at ink suction.
Posted on Jun 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2016 | Ricoh Aficio Mp C2500 Color Laser -...
Apr 21, 2015 | Ricoh Aficio Mp-1600 Copier
May 05, 2012 | Ricoh Aficio MP3350
Nov 18, 2010 | Ricoh CL4000DN Laser Printer
Nov 15, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio 1035 Copier
Aug 19, 2007 | Ricoh Aficio 1515 All-In-One Laser Printer
Oct 24, 2019 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!