Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
SOURCE: unlock code
I got a trick to bypass the security code and reset or change the code.
The method is :
1) When u are asked for security code, there is space for only 4 digits.
2) At that time, press and hold menu button(above the directional keys) for 3-4 seconds.
3) Then the gap for 4 digits will change to 6 digits slot.
4) Type 000000 (six zero) and u will bypass the security code.
5) By same process, u can reset or change the security code from the settings.
Repeat this process until u r successfull.
I m looking for ur kind feedback. And dont forget to rate my solution.
Be sure to post a clarification request for ur problem after u got ur problem solved.
SAJAN ([email protected]/[email protected])
Posted on May 07, 2008
Happens sometimes it is one of two things:
1) When you put the DS back together is the ribbon from the top screen wound to tightly as this can cause the ribbon to pull out slightly from the socket on the motherbaord causing the blackout.
2) I have seen this happen only once before! The plsatic of the shell had a small chip where the battery connectors from the motherboard stick through into the battery compartment. THis tiny piece of plastic was stopping the final connection between battery and DS. Drove me mad, did all the usuals checked battery connections etc. Worht a look.
Posted on Nov 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2014 | Washing Machines
Oct 07, 2008 | Nextar GPS
Aug 06, 2013 | KitchenAid K45SS Classic Stand Mixer
Jun 05, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2010 | Vacuums
Oct 30, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-AW110J/H 18.4-Inch Laptop...
Feb 21, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jan 13, 2008 | Logitech Cordless TrackMan Optical...
Aug 20, 2007 | PfaFF Tiptronic 2040
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: