Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3c Cellular Phone
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 12, 2016 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
All Types of Phones
1. Your mailbox number will be the same as your extension number.
2. Default password is 1 2 3 4
3. Voicemail group number is 555 (unless programmed differently)
Before callers can leave voicemail messages you must activate your mailbox and record your greeting message. We would suggest something along the lines of
"You are through to the voicemail of . . . . I am sorry I am unable to take your call at the moment but please leave a message after the tone and I shall get back to you "
To Record Your Greeting Message
1. Dial the voicemail group number (usually 555)
2. Enter your password (default is 1234)
3. Keep pressing 3 to scroll to greeting messages
4. Press 8 to toggle between your two greeting messages
5. Press 0 to change the message and follow the instructions.
To leave voicemail just press 'Release' or hang up.
Responding to Voicemail
On a display phone you will see "You have messages" on the top line and "Display messages?" on the bottom line. Press tick twice to go to voicemail and then enter your password.
On Siemens 'Entry' phone or display phones with a 'voicemail' button, just press this button and enter password when asked.
On ordinary analogue phones you will get broken dial tone. Dial the voicemail group number (usually 555) and enter password.
In all cases you will then be able to listen to your messages.
To delete a message press 0. It will ask you to confirm by pressing 0 again.
Sep 17, 2014 | Siemens optiPoint 500 Advance - Corded...
Nov 28, 2009 | Samsung Highlight Cell Phone
Nov 06, 2009 | Cell Phones
Sep 17, 2009 | NorStar T7208 Corded Phone
Jan 05, 2009 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Dec 16, 2008 | Pantech Duo Smartphone
Dec 08, 2007 | Nokia 2600
Nov 12, 2007 | Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!