Question about Samsung Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2015 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 03, 2013 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
1. Make sure the printer is on.
2. Open the printer cover. The print cartridge carrier
moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-in-One is busy.
If the carrier does not automatically move to the center, turn off the
printer/unplug the printer from the power source and then slide the carrier to
3. Remove both cartridges from the carrier.
4. Close the printer cover.
5. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to
appear with a new cartridge.
I hope this helps.
Oct 25, 2011 | Lexmark X2670 All-In-One Printer
Sep 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA IP5200 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 24, 2009 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I'm not even pulling up any info on that error msg.
Where are you reading the error msg from, within Windows? Or from the printer itself?
Oct 23, 2007 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!